Covid-19Client assurance from Healing Matters IOM
Client assurance from Healing Matters IOM
Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
I monitor closely the information from Isle of Man Government, the NHS, and my insurance provider (Balens Insurance Services).
- As of the Chief Minister’s announcement on 22nd May 2020 I have taken the decision to re-open for face to face appointments at Healing Matters IOM.
- If you are a new client, I will either send you a consultation form for you to complete and return online or phone you so I can complete the form for you.
- if you think you may have been in contact with anyone who is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or has been tested positive within the last 14 days then please cancel your appointment and you will be offered a full refund or credit towards a future appointment on receipt of written notification of your circumstances.
- I am sign-posting current government recommendations for your information in the entrance hall and my treatment room.
- To protect you and myself – I offer handwashing and/or anti-bacterial hand gel upon arrival. I am using paper barriers on the treatment table and single use disposable aprons, masks and non-latex gloves. You will be asked to wear a mask, either your own or a disposable mask which I will provide before entering the treatment room.
- I will be deep cleaning my treatment room and diligently disinfecting between each client visit on all contact points.
- I have removed all non-essential items from the room.
- I allow only one client on my premises at a time and I encourage you to arrive at the time of your appointment and leave as soon as possible afterwards. Please leave all your possessions in your car
- I am continuing to offer online appointments for all therapies except Reiki and Chakra treatments.1 to 1 Distance Reiki healing is available by appointment.
- Any ‘at risk’ clients (pregnant, over 70, health condition, weakened immune system) are welcome to phone for advice and I will do my best to assist you.
- Whilst I am taking every precaution to limit your exposure to coronavirus, I will request and record your verbal and written consent for treatment in your treatment notes.
I am here to help, all questions, concerns and suggestions warmly welcomed
Founder, Healing Matters IOM