Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)Restoring life's balance.
EFT is a modern and fast growing form of personal development and therapy and is the most widely used method in the emerging field of Energy Psychology. Its roots are in acupuncture, kinesiology and psychology. It is a very effective yet gentle method of directly balancing the body’s energy system for the feelings that you want to change.
EFT is used for improving and developing people. attitude and behaviour development, resolving personal problems, phobias and reducing stress. EFT is highly effective when applied to all types of peak performance e.g. sports, public speaking, sales, acting, etc.
Using EFT, specific acupressure points on the body are tapped with the fingertips whilst focusing on / tuning into the issues.
This process can be repeated to bring the intensity down until full balance is restored. All this is done while sitting normally in a chair.When EFT is properly applied, over 80% of clients achieve either noticeable improvement or complete cessation of the problem.
Sessions can be in person or if you are unable to get to me I can help you via phone or Skype by appointment.
Benefits of EFT
- Often works where nothing else will.
- Usually rapid, long lasting and gentle
- Easily learned by anyone
- Can be self-applied
- No side Effects
- No surgical procedures
- No equipment involved
- No needles
- No pills or chemicals
- No pushing or pulling of the body
- No long drawn out ‘Tell me your life story’
- No painful, endless sessions
Many case histories show large improvements or total healing from:
- Negative Emotions
- Food Cravings
- Reducing or Eliminating Pain, Pain Management
- Cigarette Addiction & Drug addiction, Alcohol abuse
- Allergies & Phobias
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Compulsions and Obsessions
- Depression and Sadness, Grief and Loss
- Guilt & Jealousy, Anger & Fear
- Insomnia & Nightmares
- Negative Memories
- PTSD & Traumatic Memories
- Sexual Abuse Issues
- Self-Image & Shyness
- Peak Performance
- Improving Concentration & Focus
- Implementing Positive Goals
- Public Speaking
- Sitting Exams & Interviews
To see how Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) can help you watch this introduction by its creator and EFT Master Gary Craig.
Further videos can be seen under the Useful links section.